Thank you to all who attended and participated in the CNTN Spring Virtual Research Symposium on April 21.
- Dr. Maoliosa Donald and patient partner Dwight Sparkes presented their project, “My Kidneys My Health website: developed by patients for patients”
- Dr. Melissa Schorr presented her proposal, “Diuretic use in patients with residual renal function on hemodialysis”
- Dr. Kristin Clemens presented her proposal, “Denosumab for the prevention of fragility fractures in hemodialysis: pilot study for an innovative, randomized-controlled trial, embedded in routine care (PREFERRED-1)”
Presentations were followed by an engaging question and answer period.
Learning Objectives were:
- To learn about planned and ongoing Canadian trials
- To provide meaningful feedback to investigators
- To build successful collaborations between investigators and patient partners
Watch the symposium recording below: