- This event has passed.
CNTN Spring Virtual Research Symposium
April 21, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
Join us on Wednesday April 21st starting at 9am Pacific/12pm Eastern for our Spring Virtual Research Symposium, which will take place over Zoom.
- Dr. Maoliosa Donald and patient partner Dwight Sparkes will present on their project, “My Kidneys My Health website: developed by patients for patients”
- Dr. Melissa Schorr will present her proposal, “Diuretic use in patients with residual renal function on hemodialysis”
- Dr. Kristin Clemens will present her proposal, “Denosumab for the prevention of fragility fractures in hemodialysis: pilot study for an innovative, randomized-controlled trial, embedded in routine care (PREFERRED-1)”
- To learn about planned and ongoing Canadian trials
- To provide meaningful feedback to investigators
- To build successful collaborations between investigators and patient partners
Please share this event with your colleagues or within your institution.